- Plastics Injection Moulding Machines.
- Hot Press in plywood Industries.
- Aluminum Extrusion & Die Casting Machines.
- Power Generation Plant & Hydro Power Plant.
- CNC Machine Tools.
- Ceramics Industries,
- Aviation, Railways & Automobiles.
- Hydraulic Press & Hot / Cold Steel Mills.
- Bearing Lubrication System.
- Earth Moving, Construction & Mining Equipments.
- Power Transmission Plant.
- Eliminate Oil Changes.
- Eliminate Mechanical Filters.
- Increase Production And Reduce Rejection.
- Increase Life of pumps, Valves & Seals.
- EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) friendly.
- Longer Oil life.
- No Oil Leakages
- Longer Equipment Life.
- Low Operation and Maintenance Cost.
- Energy Saving by keeping Oil Clean.
SPECIFICATION FOR SELECTION GUIDE
|Oil ISO VG / ELC Model||32||46||68||100||150||Electric Power||Dimension (LxWxH mm)||Pump Flow Ltr/Min||Weight in kg. Approx|
|ELC -25L||6000 L||4200 L||2800 L||1500 L||600 L||225 L||635x450x850||5 at 50Hz||120|
|ELC -50L||12000 L||8300 L||5600 L||3000 L||1500 L||425 L||835x450x850||12 at 50Hz||150|
|ELC -100L||30000 L||20000 L||17000 L||7600 L||3500 L||475 L||915x600x875||12 at 50Hz||210|
The ELC system uses the principles of electrostatics to collect fuild contaminants. ELC unique design with gradient force permits it to take advantage of the natural charge that each contaminant contains. Contamination that have a positive charge are drawn towards a negative electrode plate within the system while those with an inherent negative charge are drawn towards a positive plate. Neutral contaminants are drawn and deposited by gradient force to the edge of the collectors where the intensity of the deformed electric field is strongest.
As the fluid flows freely through the system. ELC removes contaminants, submicronic particles as 0.01 micron, dust, dirt and products of oxidation such as tars and varnishes. ELC also removes particles such as paper, wood, plastic and rubber. Contaminants are trapped on Cellulose Collectors for easy disposal. ELC will not affect soluble additives.
The Dust collector paper(s) is hosted in the oil cleaning chamber. Each Dust Collector is made of disposable cellulose fiber and in form of pleated to hold the greatest quantity of contaminants. Dust collector can hold as much as 4.5 kgs. Before change is required and will furnish 2000 hours of use depending upon the actual contaminants of oil.